Happy Hump Day Bellas! We hope we aren’t the only ones who seriously struggle waking up in the morning….anyone else with us? In an effort to get a little extra beauty sleep we’ve slimmed our beauty routine down to a few key products that pack a real punch! With these products you’ll be able to get ready in five minutes. No, we are not joking!
1. Maybelline BB Creme $6: This BB Creme acts as a primer (to keep your makeup on), foundation, moisturizer and spf!! Just dab a dime size on the back of your hand, dot on your entire face and blend with a foundation brush or beauty blender sponge.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit $40: The holy grail of powders! This kit gives you powders to contour your cheekbones, jawline and nose for a sculpted look along with two bronzers, a highlighter, and a brightening powder for setting undereye concealer. We also use this contour kit as eyeshadow. Trust us, you need this in your life.
3. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso $7: The most beautiful, glowy, peachy pink shade. This blush makes you look healthy and awake (even if you’re exhausted from studying and living off diet coke).
4. Hourglass Highlighter in Ambient Light $45: This product is a little pricy but trust us when we say it’s worth it! Brush a little bit above your cheekbones, down the center of your nose, and on your cupid’s bow (right above the lips) and you will look like you are glowing from within.
5. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara $9: An oldie but a goodie. This mascara has a super slim wand that makes it easy to coat your lashes from top to bottom. It also layers well so you can go with a natural mascara look for the day or put on an extra layer or two for a night out.
6. NYX Brow Pencil $5: How’s your #browgame looking? If your brows could use a little more love add this pencil to your makeup bag and thank us later. The wax pencil adds fullness and definition while the brush on the opposite end helps keep those brows tame.
7. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in Niagara Overlook $8: We love the look of a simple pink lip. This Burt’s Bees lip crayon is the perfect shade for all skin tones and has a nice minty taste.
So there it is – our current favorite makeup products for the upcoming back to school season. What beauty products have you been loving? Let us know below! We are always trying new things 🙂