No products in the cart.
Bella Ella Boutique – 5 Tips on Becoming A Morning Person
If there is anyone that is not a morning person it is me. I was made for nights. I have zero problem staying up all night and working on things, but I have a big problem when it comes to waking up in the morning, even if I got a full nights rest. Starting a full time job has forced me to get into a good routine of going to bed earlier and getting up earlier, but it hasn’t been the easiest. Here are 5 of my best tips on becoming a morning person (i’m not 100% a morning person yet, but these few tips have definitely helped me get close!)
- Go to bed earlier. Duh. This one should be common sense. But this one was actually really hard for me to do. Forcing yourself to go to bed earlier is such a huge help. And after waking up early a few days in a row, trust me, you’ll want to be in bed by 9:30.
- Plan an exciting breakfast. Or an exciting lunch at work or wherever. Food is definitely one thing that can get me out of bed early.
- Layout a favorite outfit the night before. I do this all the time, especially when I get new clothes! I plan a cute outfit out the night before, and I actually get excited to wake up and get ready in the mornings!
- Set your alarm to something fun. I don’t really know why, but this one is super big for me!! I set my morning alarms to my favorite songs, and somehow, it makes waking up just a tiny bit easier.
- Instead of snoozing your alarm, use that time to reward yourself. I’m all about this one. There are days where I wake up and check all of my social media accounts for the day as my “reward”. Some days, instead of snoozing my alarm, I get ready quickly and go and pick up an Acai bowl for breakfast, or a drink and a sugar cookie on my way to work. For me, this makes waking up early way easier! Treat yo’ self.
Do you have any other tips for waking up early? We’d love to hear them!