Logistics & Inventory Manager
Designing and managing Inventory Systems & Logistics for a large eCommerce company isn’t very simple, but it can be REALLY fun.
We’re looking for someone who has fun solving problems to help us streamline our warehousing processes. We’ll give you creative freedom, learning resources, and a really supportive team; you’ll give us an MVP performance in completely revamping our inventory and logistics processes.
We’re more than just a small boutique, we’re a fast growing multimillion-dollar company. Succeeding in this position will make you an integral part of our company; this is your chance to make your mark!
You will oversee all aspects of Inventory & Logistics, Including:
- Manage a team of several inventory specialists
- Evaluate and implement new processes for receiving & processing of inventory
- Correctly allocate inventory to all sales channels with 100% accuracy
- Develop & implement inventory control procedures
- Coordinate & manage daily cycle counts
- Use latest technology to input, track & correctly process inventory
- Report to management regularly regarding productivity
- You must be comfortable with learning & using new technology
- Be a master at evaluating & crafting solutions to complex problems
- Be comfortable managing the daily productivity of staff
- Basic math and computer skills, including Excel
- Able to lift 50 lbs repetitively, up to 100 lbs.
- Be obsessive with cleanliness, organization, and appearance inside and outside of the warehouse.
- Be honest, work hard, respect those you work with, and have a positive attitude.
This is a full-time position. Pay will range from $30K-$40K annually, DOE. To apply, please send your resume, and denote which position you’re applying for, to email@example.com.